Opus XI includes cards of many popular characters from various titles with its primary focus on FINAL FANTASY VII, which is finally slated for a remake.
A new "Counter" mechanic will be implemented from this opus. These Counters will be placed on top of characters, and there will be various types such as Monster Counters and Shuriken Counters. Depending on whether the characters have a Counter or not, as well as the number of Counters collected, they will gain an ability, or their status will change. With the implementation of this new system, we look forward to seeing new game strategies from Opus 11 onward.
Additionally, the full-art cards, which have received great reception, will be included this time around as well. This opus will be an enticing addition for players and collectors alike.
• Ryoma Ito: "FINAL FANTASY TACTICS ADVANCE
• Yasuhisa Izumisawa: "FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES MY LIFE AS A DARKLORD"
• Akira Oguro: "FINAL FANTASY IV COMPLETE COLLECTION"
• Kumiko Koike: "FFTCG Original"
• Toshitaka Matsuda: "FINAL FANTASY I / FINAL FANTASY VI"
Booster packs include: 12 cards total, with 1 Premium Foil card
• Normal: 130
• Premium: 162 (20 of which are full-art)
• Additionally, as this Opus shines light on not only the artwork created specifically for FFTCG, but also on FFVII, it will include full-art cards for Cloud [11-127L] and Sephiroth [11-130L].